This article will show you the Top 3 places to find and hire blockchain app developers that you need to refer.
What are the advantages of hiring an agency?
The agency is an organization and has a legally responsible name, you can be completely assured when combining projects between the two parties.
At the same time, an agency can package many different services for customers towards an overall professional blockchain app development solution.
Having specialized knowledge and skills because of intensive activities in the field of web design
A clear service contract can be invoiced upon request
The project duration is calculated according to the document in the contract
Agencies’ pros & cons
- The project has a large scale and budget and needs experience in strategic consulting from the Agency
- No manager or build blockchain app development team for the company yet
- Human resources do not have enough professional experience to implement blockchain app development activities for the project
- It is necessary to ensure that the expertise in blockchain app development determines the success of the project
- Need professionalism, understand the principles of coordination with departments
By hiring an agency, businesses do not have to recruit and manage, train employees, or focus resources and costs on product development, customer care, and sales team development,…
Therefore, if you are a business looking for an organization to implement a professional blockchain network development strategy and plan, the Agency is the right choice with a commitment to costs and clear outputs.
You should choose reputable agencies in the market (SmartOSC, 4ire,…) – companies that have been guaranteed quality, price, and service.
Working with Freelancer, we often commit to each other by the employee’s personal reputation.
The cost of cooperation with a Freelancer is mostly cheaper than when cooperating with companies. A freelancer usually does not take the costs of operating and managing the company or personnel costs … so it can save you a part of the money.
However, cooperating with Freelancers has many disadvantages.
If you do not have the expertise to assess the general market, you may not be able to rent cheaply. Jamina has received many projects in which customers hire Freelancers with low cost but poor efficiency. People call it expensive but cheap, cheap but expensive.
Freelancers working alone usually only specialize in a few tools. While, the Marketing department outsources at least 4 people: leader, content, designer, and ads.
Working with Freelancer, they cannot issue VAT invoices. Therefore, the part of the company’s expenses that have been duly declared to the tax agency is lost 1 amount.
High risk when cooperating with Freelancer. They can “flash” you for unknown reasons if unwanted consequences occur.
There are several ways to find and hire a blockchain developer through websites. Here are some resources that can help you with your search:
1. Upwork: Upwork is a freelance platform that connects businesses with remote workers. You can post job listings on Upwork and get bids from developers worldwide.
2. AngelList: AngelList is a website that helps startups find capital and talent. You can search for blockchain developers on AngelList and contact them directly.
3. LinkedIn: Use the search function to find blockchain developers in your area and contact them through LinkedIn messages.
4. Meetups: There are usually meetups for blockchain enthusiasts in major cities. Attend one of these meetups and get to know some of the developers in person.
Want to hire the best blockchain app developers – contact SmartOSC
Contact us if you have any queries about Blockchain development services, dApps development, NFT marketplace development, Crypto wallet development, Smart contracts development.