Developing effective blockchain solutions for businesses alike requires an experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated development team with a broad range of skills. A comprehensive understanding of the underlying technologies that power digital currencies, as well as experience in designing, building, maintaining and troubleshooting these systems is integral to successful project completion.
In this blog post, we will discuss the key positions needed within a blockchain development team in order to ensure projects are completed on time and according to specifications. Read on to discover who should be involved in your next blockchain-based application or solution!
Three key positions needed in a strong blockchain development team
Blockchain project manager
Every decentralized ledger project has a project manager at the leader who serves as the bridge between the clients and the engineers. To put it simply, they’ll make sure that developers understand the scope of each project and that you can live up to the client’s expectations.
They will primarily assist the team in developing the project’s token economy, processing technologies, and database infrastructure. If the project does not use a token economy, you will be in charge of the full blockchain infrastructure process.
UX designers are in charge of ensuring that users have the best possible experience while interacting with digital or physical products, including websites or coffee makers. Their main concerns are market research, behavioral understanding, and user experience design—making it simple for users to carry out their intended tasks.
Meanwhile, UI designers are mostly focused on the user’s navigation of a digital product. It is common to see UI/UX used interchangeably in job names and job descriptions since user interface design is seen as a UX function. Alternatively, it may come within the responsibility of a product designer.
A blockchain developer is a software developer who focuses on blockchain technology. System and software developers in a blockchain development team organize, build, and test their work. The two main categories of blockchain developers are:
- A core blockchain developer. Core blockchain engineers create and keep up the architecture of blockchain systems. They design protocols, develop security routines, and monitor network administration.
- Software developer for blockchain. Blockchain application developers provide software for already-existing blockchain systems. They handle the front-end and back-end development, design, and maintenance.
Steps to choose a strong blockchain development team
- Utilize Google to begin your research. Look for the essential possibilities and note down their information among the several businesses that Google has provided.
- Perform local research. Speak with knowledgeable individuals, and absorb their knowledge. You will be able to go forward by doing this action.
- Make an effort to compile references and advice from professionals. Perform an examination of the firm portfolios and profiles based on your research to determine the kind of projects they have worked on and their proficiency with the necessary technology.
- You may learn more about the mentioned firms by often visiting their social media pages. Visit the insights, blog articles, and other pertinent content to learn more about the company’s strategy and viewpoint.
- Determine the IT stack that the businesses have been utilizing. It is one of the most crucial measures for determining the team’s technical proficiency and experience.
- Project management technologies like Slack and GitHub are used to examine the company’s working methodology. GitHub also increases system clarity.
A blockchain development team is only as strong as its weakest link. By ensuring that your team has these key positions filled, you can create a well-rounded unit that is capable of delivering high-quality results. If you need help filling any of these roles on your team, or if you would like to learn more about our services, please contact us.
Contact us if you have any queries about Blockchain development services, dApps development, NFT marketplace development, Crypto wallet development, Smart contracts development.