Do you want to know where to find the best blockchain developers? Fortunately, you’ve arrived at the right place.
According to YourTechDiet, the Blockchain industry will be worth $20 billion in the next five years. The global Blockchain technology market is expected to reach $3.67 billion by 2020.
According to Markets and Markets, the Blockchain Industry was valued at $4.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow to $67.4 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 68.4%.
Blockchain technology has taken the business world by storm, and it is only getting bigger. Blockchain startups and companies are popping up all over the place, so if you own one or are planning to start one, it’s time to hire some of the best and most affordable Blockchain developers to help build your “Smart Contracts”, or “Decentralised Applications”.
Because Blockchain is still a niche skill among developers, knowing the best sites to hire blockchain developers is critical.
SmartOSC is an award-winning IT solution agency. The agency has expanded to 8 offices in 6 countries, including the United States, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam, as part of its localization strategy to provide indigenous services.
SmartOSC has successfully maximized the digital performance of over 500 businesses worldwide, backed by precise local insights and a powerful team of 1000+ technology experts.
Toptal, a global remote freelancing platform, can help you find a blockchain developer. Its founders initially focused on technology talent, but it has since diversified.
However, technology remains its top priority. Toptal requires specifics about your project. It will put you in touch with blockchain programmers. You can speed up your hiring process by using Total’s simple process.
However, its most significant advantage is its consistency and quality. Toptal employs a stringent screening process. Due to the various tests, this community only allows the top 3% of developers to join.
Blockchain development projects are complicated, and you need skilled programmers. Toptal’s screening process may result in some high-quality developers.
A blockchain developer can be hired at X-Team, a well-known technology firm. You could also hire a development team. Contact them and inform them of your requirements. The X-Team has several benefits:
1. You can hire a dedicated team from X-Team.
2. The X-Team programmers will become full-time members of your team while you manage the project.
3. The contracting process at X-Team is straightforward, adaptable, and transparent. The billing procedure is also straightforward.
4. The X-Team encourages professional development among its members through comprehensive policies and processes. The company invests in the development of its employees.
5. You will also be assigned a dedicated account manager to keep the project on track.
You get quality, speed, and consistency when you hire blockchain developers from X-Team.
4. Stack Overflow
The Stack Overflow Talent site is part of the well-known Stack Overflow Q&A site for technology professionals. A job board called Stack Overflow Talent can help you find blockchain developers.
Make a business profile and post a job. Stack Overflow Talent employs AI-based processes to assist qualified programmers in finding your job posting. Developers will also see your job posting in your area.
Your job posting will receive a lot of attention on Stack Overflow, which has over 50 million monthly visitors, most of whom are tech developers and thus contain Blockchain developers. Your job posting could attract many blockchain programmers with relevant experience.
To hire the best developers, you must interview, choose, and engage them. Candidate messages can also be sent. You can choose an annual billing discount in Stack Overflow for Teams by clicking the top right-corner button.
Stack Overflow Talent provided 3 plan packages:
You can also use its “Candidate search” feature to find programmers who meet your specifications.
5. Arc (Formerly CodementorX)
Arc was previously known as CodementorX. Arc is looking for a blockchain developer. How does Arc function?
1. It receives your project specifications.
2. Arc finds and screens blockchain developers.
3. You are recommended to interview the shortlisted candidates. Based on your requirements, Arc can also recommend developers from its pool of vetted developers.
4. You select the candidates. Arc manages all new hires’ payroll, benefits, and other compliance activities. It dramatically simplifies the hiring process, which is a significant advantage. Arc can provide you with high-quality developers because we thoroughly screen candidates. You can hire full-time employees, contractors, and remote teams, which is advantageous to you.
That’s the top 5 best sites to hire blockchain developers. The existing talent gap, combined with the increasing demand for specialists, presents challenges for businesses looking to hire blockchain developers. High blockchain developer rates, as well as fierce competition for top talent, are examples of these. So, if you want to learn how to find developers for your project and attract the best talent, you must use every available resource. Contact SmartOSC if you are interested in blockchain development.
Contact us if you have any queries about Blockchain development services, dApps development, NFT marketplace development, Crypto wallet development, Smart contracts development.